Tuesday 8 December 2009

Award


 


The Ten Honest Things about myself:


1) - I am addicted to coconut water, I simply love it!!

2) - I got high and tipsy with champagne once,
       and ended up dancing on the table, in Amsterdam ;-)

3) - I shouted at a waiter at my college canteen,
       because I found a tooth in my Samosa,
       and he replied, "Madam, it is yours"....
       I burst into tears, and everyone else burst out laughing!

4) - I've been going thru a "simplicity" phase for the past 1 year,
      thus  I only have - 1 lipstick, 1 bag, 1 pair of shoes etc etc....
      I learned a lot about my real needs, about what is essential,
      and the time to move on and end the phase is coming soon!
      
5) - I can spend an entire day in my pyjamas, doing nothing else
       except reading a book or even two!!

6) - I met Trevor through the internet :-)
      Thank you God, for all this new technology,
      for internet chatting, blogging, facebook etc!!!

7) - All thru my teenage years, I had a huge crush
       on the Pakistani cricketer - Imran Khan

8) - I've been an interior designer, a holistic therapist,
       a leadership trainer and executive coach,
       an astrologer and a tarot card reader.......

9) - Saatchi, my daughter, is the only person
      with whom I behave as madly, as nutty as I want!

10) - I can't listen to a Hindi song,
        without singing along with it........



Clafoutis aux cerises - French cherry pudding




One of my favorite blogs -The Gypsy Chef
nominated me for The Honest Scrap Award.
Thank you Pam, it is an honor to receive this from you :-)




There are rules to receiving this award:

1. Post the award on your blog.
    Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant
    in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
2. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP,
    inform them of these guidelines, and ask that they link back to you.
3. Share "Ten Honest things" about yourself.


Tarte aux epinards - French spinach pie




I would love to give this award to another favorite blog of mine,
Autour de la Table d'Hote - written by Lynn,
but Pam has already bestowed this award on her too :-)

So, here are the 7 fabulous blogs that I am nominating for this award:

The Raw Journal

Solar Oven

Sunita's World

Tasty palettes

The Cinnamon Quill

Elana's Pantry

Karina's Kitchen





I have learned a lot from these blogs,
about healthy foods and flavors,
gluten free, vegan, and raw foods,
and about food photography too.
Thank you all for the inspiration......


French mustard, cheese and fresh baguette tray


6 comments:

sunita said...

Thank you Neeta, for thinking of me.You have made a beautiful place foryourself here.

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup Neeta!
I Love you.
XoXo

Pam said...

Neeta, I agree about the internet. It has made such a difference in our lives. I love your blog and once again you have posted the most gorgeous photos. If you ever decide to teach a photography class (and please do!) call me first!
I enjoyed reading your honest facts. Very cute! You are an amazing woman!

Vee said...

Loved and laughed/smiled at each one of your honest facts..Well if it wasn't for the internet, we wudnt be friends today too.:-)
You are such an amazin woman..Your simplicity and charisma leave me in awe everytime we interact or everytime i read ur blog..!

Jennifer said...

I'm late! Excuse me whilst I blush. Whew.

This is very sweet! Thank you for your kind words; I've enjoyed reading these bytes (bites? ;-) of honesty. I especially like the simplicity phase...I've been trying to do that as well...One lipstick! One nail polish! Check, check. The rest? I'm working on it :)

Hopefully you got my email, and I hope to pass this fun award on soon!

Anonymous said...

Salut soul sister;-] I nominated you for the Happy award. 10 things that makes you happy.?!
((XoLOVEXo))

South Indian Thali Feast

  TOTNES THALI CLUB PRESENTS A SOUTH INDIAN THALI FEAST MENU Minty Lychee Sparkler STARTERS : VADAI (spi...