Saturday 13 February 2010

Happy Sunshine


 

From HippieMom and Kelli I received Happiness,
and then HippieMom came around and gave me
some Sunshine too.....what more does one want in life?!
Thank you thank you thank you for making me happy
and brightening my day :-)
Happy & Sunshine - two awards for my two blogs....
They fit so well together, lets keep them like that,
so I'm going to give dual awards to other blogs too!!!

Here are the rules :

Happy Award
- List 10 things that make you happy. Try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog.

Sunshine Award - This award is easy peasy. All you need to do is give it to 12 other bloggers who bring you sunshine! And link back to the person who gave it to you.

So here is what makes me Happy :-)

1) Being with Trevor and Saatchi




2) India in all its colors, tastes, sounds, 
smiles, people, contradictions ............




3) Books, books and more books!

4) Music & Dancing in the kitchen while cutting, chopping, cooking :-)

5) Blogs, bloggers and blogging - transformed my world!

6) Reaching out, connecting, smiling, sharing.....

7) JUICING !!!!!


8) Food Photography, passion, obsession, huge satisfaction :-)


9) Scribbling simple words, rhyming, following a melody, expressing, flowing.....

10) If you want Love, Be loving, if you want Happiness, Be happy.....
      Happiness is a muscle, use it.....
      I do......

Passing on some Happiness and Sunshine to :


Pam 









Thanks a lot all of you for being my inspiration, my daily stop.....
deep gassho and namaskar......


6 comments:

kelli said...

=)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your list so much. I am curious to know about the books you loved the most!?

I miss home all the time and the rythms of my country will always be in my heart so I totaly realte to the feeling you have for India.

Trevor look so happy;-] He looks like a guy you would wanna talk to for hours and your daughter is so beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.
With♥

Nupur said...

Thank you so much for the sweet award; I enjoyed reading about the things that make you happy :)

Neeta said...

Kelli - thanks once again, so pleased to know you xxx

Hippimom - my list of fav books is on my other blog - integral dynamic....
xoxox

Nupur, my pleasure, love love love your blog :-)

Pam said...

Neeta,
Thanks so much for the awards. It took me awhile to get here, but I am always so delighted to see your bog. It's happy and full of sunshine. Your photography and creative spirit inspire me.
So happy to know you Neeta.
Is that your beautiful daughter in the picture with you?
Love the pics of India.
Pam

Neeta said...

The feeling is mutual, very happy to know you too Pam....
Yes thats my 18 year old daughter Saatchi, the joy of my life :-)
You really have to visit India Pam, you will absolutely love it!!!!

South Indian Thali Feast

  TOTNES THALI CLUB PRESENTS A SOUTH INDIAN THALI FEAST MENU Minty Lychee Sparkler STARTERS : VADAI (spi...